About Us – Your Pro Kitchen Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Owner/Operator: Vicky Colas, Tommy Gilbert & Frantz Chery Jr.
- Address: 5007 N. Hiatus Rd Sunrise, FL 33351
Please call for a tour of our kitchen
- Phone: 754-800-5YPK
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our shared kitchen and culinary incubator Join Ft. Lauderdale email list for store information or to reserve kitchen space!
About the Owners/Operators
Co-Owners Vicky Colas and Tommy Gilbert have a combined 15 years in the food service industry. Vicky has a background in hospitality and restaurant management and she also holds a Masters degree in Nutrition and Dietetics. Tommy, a start-up enthusiast, with a background in project management, will be using his 17+ years of experience in chemistry and research to explore the world of food science. Co-Owner Frantz Chery Jr has an MBA in Finance and a background in small business funding.
About our Kitchen
We, owners Frantz, Vicky and Tommy, are excited for you to join us at our brand new rental kitchen in Ft. Lauderdale, FL, opening soon. At a total of 7,430 square feet, with 2,200 square feet dedicated to our state-of-the-art shared commercial kitchen, we will have plenty of space for all of our client’s needs. Our kitchen holds 1,200 square feet of space dedicated to our baker’s prep area, 8 offices available for rent and an 800+ square foot demo and multi-media room perfect to showcase your amazing culinary products. We look forward to speaking to you soon.
- Cold storage (30 slots) and Dry storage (40 slots)
- 1200 sq ft Baker’s Prep Area with mixers, cooling racks, and small wares, etc
- Multi-media/staging area for live video and photo shoots
- Fully functional separate Demo Kitchen for cooking classes, tastings, television presentations, restaurant concept testing, and private events
- Separate area for bottling/packaging
- Office space for rent
- Business, marketing, web and brand development consultants
- Parking area for Food Trucks
Contact us by phone at 754-800-5YPK or email at email@example.com
3D renderings of current construction (may be subject to change)